Updated May 2018
What are Cookies?
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
What “Cookies” do we use?
How to modify or delete cookies
To modify or delete any of these cookies, please go to your web browser settings. More information can be found on how to do this for all major web browsers at www.aboutcookies.org.
To make sure you find out your way on how to change the settings, here are a few links that may be useful to configure appropriately the different browser you may be using.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Changes to this Cookie setting
KEYWARE Group may at any time make changes to these Cookie setting by posting revised Cookie Setting on the site. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we make to the Cookie Setting. We therefore advise you to consult this Cookie Setting frequently to check any such change. Your continued use of the site after any changes to the Cookie Setting means you accept the changes.